WIPS et al.
1. the scarf for my sweetie: Vanna's Choice in grape-purple
2. the Beautiful Shells Blanket: stashbuster, in assorted colors of worsted acrylic
3. the Buttoned Triangle Neckwarmer: two strands of DK-weight acrylic--one light gray, one light purple. Using an L hook to start with just to see how it comes out. If I don't like it, I might frog it and start again.
1. the matching hat for my sweetie
baby toddler blankie (pattern not yet selected; I need the dimensions of the kid's bed/crib/whatever; but this is the one for which I asked for reccies for cotton yarn. It will be blue).
3. openwork shawl from Lion Brand--one of their kits. I've downloaded the pattern and the yarn (Shawl-in-a-Ball, in shades of blue) is on its way.
What are YOU up to?